Friday, April 06, 2007

Crash!

Sometimes it takes something major to get my attention - I'm not one for subtle hints, I prefer straightforward, direct things that are unambiguous. So when I crash the bulldozer into a tree, I konw that something major is trying to get my attention. As I sat there, dazed and confused, I realised I'd been looking in the wrong direction.

I stopped looking to where I was going, and looked instead to where I hadn't been. The only thing this did for me was help me crash! BUT the intention behind it was to 'motivate'. It didn't work, but do I blame myself for having a positive intention for myself? Even if the action was singularly unhelpful? No.

Instead, here is an opportunity to re-educate myself. Keep your eyes on where you're going at all times, or you'll crash into a tree!

Love

BD

No comments: