Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spinning your Wheels

With hindsight, I can see that I spent a lot of time in the last fortnight spinning my wheels. I wasn't getting anywhere, and I thought that if i just pressed hard on the accelerator pedal, I'd move. However...what happens when you do this? You just get nowhere faster! Before putting your pedal to the metal, it's worth investigating why you're not moving.

If the brakes are on, accelerating will still get you nowhere. If you're in the mud, accelerating hard will get you covered in mud and deeper in the shit! If you've hit an obstacle, accelerating may get you past it BUT it's gonna be a bumpy ride (think of the comfort of your ass!).

A couple of minutes investigation could save you hours of frustration! Stop spinning your wheels and look at why you're stuck. Start there.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: